View Single Post
      05-31-2016, 05:32 AM   #8
Ade_7
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5essex View Post
nice one Ade. great combo. you certainly picked a good weekend to collect your new toy!

the rear looks great, especially with the spacers but you're right, the front end needs a drop. just 15mil I reckon. but then you'll have to be really careful with the splitter.

did you opt for Continental tyres over Michelins?
It was a cracking weekend! I am super happy with the car. It's funny when I've been out with friends as passengers, they all commented on how many looks the car get. Funny as I hadn't noticed at all!

I'm currently looking at ACS springs again. They have decent reviews regarding handling etc. the drop isn't too severe and then there's the warranty situation aswell. I may hold on a few more weeks to see if the BMW ones are released and how much etc....

As for tyres i'll be honest I was hoping for MPSS but as yet have no complaints about the Conti's. They seem to grip well in the dry, there's not too much road noise etc

It's chucking it down with rain at the moment and I need to pop out soon so I'll get an idea of if they are horrible in the wet very shortly......
Appreciate 1