12-12-2018, 08:29 PM   #129
Arcades
In The Rain
Rep
Drives: '24 GT4RS, '24 Macan GTS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerslide View Post
I have DCT in my '18 ZCP - drive the car in Sport+ throttle all the time - it is not jumpy at all (although in the 2014 non-ZCP builds it could be a little jumpy at times). Software adjustments have definitely helped this issue (making it a non-issue at least in the later-build F8x's...)
It is smoother by a lot.

My 2015 M4 pre... 2017 firmware update, Sport+ was extremely touchy on low gear 1 - 3. It was very, very annoying to drive. You can say impossible if you don't like the car jerking all over the place.

But same with a few threads that have been said, it doesn't increase the HP/Torq like any other car with these types of settings. It just changes the power delivery and torque delivery so it's easier to drive from Efficient/Sport/Sport+. I would take an educated guess it is the same across all recent sports cars with these settings. Sport+ in my current 2018 M3 is easy to drive and you can very much feel how the car behaves even just going on the street. You let go of the gas, you feel it, the car won't cruise like it would in Efficient. It's an interesting feeling actually since you can "feel" the car way better.
Powerslide1096.50