View Single Post
      06-25-2014, 08:38 AM   #102
IS350
IS350 to IS-F to M3 and M4
Rep
Drives: 2015 i8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanAutM3 View Post
I keep going back and forth between the silver and black wheels. I struggle to make up my mind . Both look great, but very different. IMO, the silver look more elegant and classy while the black are more sporty and sinister. I just recently switched my order officially back to black after seeing a AW M4 with the black wheels at my dealer. IMO, the black wheels seem to make the wheel gap look smaller. I am planning to install the MPerformance CF rear diffuser and mirror caps, that should give a nice contrasting touch.

Good catch on the EDC. I did not even notice the blanked out button. No, I ordered EDC. The roads are so bad here in Montreal, I could not go without it. I loved EDC on my E92. IMO, it emphasizes the Jekyll & Hyde aspect of the M3/4, comfy for the DD and solid at the track.
I agree with you on the wheels. I think you can't go wrong with either. I just love the five spoke contrast with the rotors and feel the black kind of hides that contrast a little bit and blends in with the tires more.

Smart On EDC , I would've preferred it but couldn't pass up this deal, plus some who have gone passive seem to love it and the enthusiasts think it could be just as good on the track. I agree it's nice to have options though. Even if it does add a little more weight, ha ha.
Appreciate 0