View Single Post
      09-23-2007, 09:04 PM   #84
T Bone
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by schneid4323 View Post
Ive been racing BMW's for two years . Cars like the M6 handle well at that speed, my M3 actually felt better at that speed. The thing I dont like about the M6 is the suspension was set up for the RFT's so when you let off the gas at that high of a speed the suspension was way too lose, which led for some uneasy feeling and some pretty interesting braking, so the suspension was done on the car and it feels x20 better now. The 335 really needs stiffer shocks in general, at high speeds it still feels solid though.
OK, now I am going to call you out..... The M6 doesn't have run flats and the suspension was not tuned to RFTs. On your belief that in "M" mode unlocks the governer, it doesn't. I have run my M6 before and after my Dinan SW upgrade (that removes the limiter). There is nothing special about the M button for top speed.

Stop making stuff up about M6s....you put yourself in a position where your other claims are tainted by obvious inaccuracies.

As a wise manager once told me: "To dig yourself out of a hole, you must first stop digging"