BMW Fanatic
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3 M

Garage List
2018 X3 M40i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Money2536 View Post
- Driver Assistance Plus/Executive Packages. I live in a rather rural area, don't parallell park, hate headlight washers, can't live with the terrible sound of satallite radio, live in FL no heated steering wheel, etc. Luckily that saves me tons of cash.
-LED lights. I don't care as much about the head lights as I do the angel eyes. They look so much better than the standard, so I got the package.
-Black Wheels. I'll probably go aftermarket, but I needed 19" for the CCBs.
-Manual Transmission. I have DSG on my S4 and couldn't be more bored, so no paddles for me. Hopefully this manual is as good as they say it is, but I'm certain it won't touch the 911 or S2000. I just hope it's okay enough. It can't be much worse than the E92, so I'm not worried.
-M CCB. Very little dust, lighter weight, looks awesome, so I decided to waste my money.
-Convenience Options: Not my bag. I'm a man of simplicity and performance. These convience options don't add anything to the car for me. Shoot, I wish I could opt out of Nav.
-HK. I added it. I'm sure I'm going to hate it. I'm planning on adding DynAudio drivers/Audison amp later on. We'll see. For $875, I figured it can't hurt anything other than my ears.
-Cameras. No thanks.

So, I'm super excited to get back into an M3 after trading my beloved E92 in for my 911. Stay tuned for more obnoxious posts. I hope my insanity might help others in their conquest.

By the way, my name is Matt. I'm glad to become a part of the M community again.
You have a similar build to me, I got an M4 instead but opted for the Executive Package, cameras and convenience instead of the CCB's and the more I think about it, the more I am starting to regret it. I didn't get CCBs simply because I won't track the car and thought it was overly expensive but looking at your MSRP, it is the same as mine practically. The only thing I really like about the CCBs is the look. I sacrificed them to get all the tech and gadgets inside the car instead.