swamp2
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tose111 View Post
Hello swamp2,
I See your Point and I expected nothing else... The only thing I want to say is that I wouldn't trust it will sure be this I6. The things you wrote to me are the same. You can't trust something until its released/ official. VIN or unofficial statements are no evidence. It's only two Pros but there are cons too. And there is a possibility or good reason that some people(Bmw included) made wrong information just to hide real specs. I think time will tell and I don't want to convince somebody. My only concern is Dont jump to the conclusion it must be N55 tuned. This sounds not like the scientific way...
Greetings from Germany😊
Thorsten
There is a chance for sure. This could be the S63 with 2 cylinders lopped off. However, there is greater evidence both technically and from a cost perspective pointing to an I6. The chances certainly are not 50-50, probably closer to 80-20 in favor of the I6. Great to also hear that the car left such a strong impression with you. Cheers.
| XPEL Full Front Wrap | Hardwired V1 | Interior Xenon Light Kit |
Appreciate 0