View Single Post
      06-13-2013, 06:39 PM   #61
solstice
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMB View Post
Yeah, it seems that the information is slowly (as in molasses in winter) trickling out. Also, I am sure you love your M3 but it sounds like you are going to go with the next generation also. I hope for more torque, lighter weight, and a better interior. Maybe I will be disappointed, but I highly doubt that. I am sure the engineer's who are making this vehicle what it will be DON'T WANT IT TO SUCK! They are aware of the reviews of the M5, the ever increasing competition (AMG, RS, ATS-V, etc.) and I am willing they are going to step up the plate. Regardless of marketing BS.
I'm with you, I think it will be great. I do love everything about my car but I also like a change after a couple of years. Obviously not to something that sucks but something a bit different and still great. I think the new M3 will be just that IF and only if the steering is miles better than any of BMWs current EPS cars. I6, V6, 400 or 450 hp matters little to me now when it's going FI. It's not going to be like a screaming NA I6 or V8 anyway. I have come to terms with that.

Last edited by solstice; 06-13-2013 at 08:08 PM..
Appreciate 0