View Single Post
      03-09-2017, 09:33 PM   #39
Arcades
In The Rain
Rep
Drives: '24 GT4RS, '24 Macan GTS

Garage List
Driving fast in a straight line or having outrageous amounts of power that no one can fully use means very little.

The same could be said for the current Ms having too much torque/HP. I will never fully under stand people's need for HP when generally you will never be able to put it down fully. Quite a few people on the forums put 305s in the rear for the F8x on stock everything else and still will have a tad trouble putting all of the torque and HP down. A Charger/Camaro etc with 305s will be the same, in fact some of them come stock with 305s and it is the same thing.

F-Type, M5, M6 etc. All the current American muscle cars are the same. What would you achieve going faster then the dude next to you? Other than putting a smile on your face, what else would it bring you? The problem I always had with American branded cars aren't the car or the brand itself, it is the people behind the wheel and what they believe they represent that I have a problem with.

Anyone and everyone who love cars should love all cars, no matter how much they despise a brand. There is always something faster AND better. That is how the world works.
Prossx293.00