United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M4 CS

Garage List
2019 M4CS  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYT_Shadow View Post
Yes, an absolute beginner, LOL

Let me know if you ever make it to VIR or the Glen, I've been doing this for a long time and love running into people who think a car brand makes them invincible at the track --it does not.

Only people on internet get all butthurt when told that car Y can be faster than car X at the track. I'm always hoping one of these Porsche fanboys meets up with me on track but unfortunately they feel safer behind their keyboards spouting out meaningless soundbytes such as 'dedicated sports car'. 'Dedicated sports car' means very little when you're trying to navigate turn 2 at the Glen at an appropriate speed and feel like your life is about to end.
I like shaking the Porsche troll tree and seeing what falls out. One day, one day, one of these people will come to the track and we'll have such entertaining videos for the forum!

Porsche trolls are so convinced of their superiority but if one ever were to come i'm sure it would be at least a 991.2 GT3.
Porsche troll:
1) Spends all day saying a base 991 is better than any BMW ever made because 'purpose built'
2) Comes to the track in a 991.2 GT3+ that's trailered, with extra aero, headers/cat removal, tune, 100 octane 500whp, Cup2R to 'show' how superior the car is vs a M3 that was driven to the track with tires in the back seat. So incredibly lame

I guess these 991 GT3 Cup cars were pretty surprised to see a car that drove to the track, full weight, bfr r1 tires from when the dinosaurs roamed the earth, come say hello in the rear view mirrors.
Awesome video and the sound quality with that external mic is amazing. Would love to see the look on that guys face in the Cup car.....

BFG R1 did not arrive in time for Laguna, but looking forward to trying them in a couple weeks at a Chuckwalla, the newly resurfaced Chuckwalla.
Appreciate 1
SYT_Shadow11479.50