View Single Post
      06-21-2019, 01:10 PM   #54
knightarmor
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3

So just following up on this since it's been about 17 months now since install.

I recently passed the 36K mile marker. I installed the MPHAS at approx 14K miles. After 22K miles it appears the F80 has settled approx 5mm lower than what I set it at, the ride still feels great and I've taken some grand drives including a trip down to Northern California to enjoy hwy 20, 128 and highway 1.
Needless to say we had a blast down there and the F80 handled superbly. I'm currently running a combo of 255/35-19 Conti 5P's (Audi version which is an XL) up front with 7.5mm spacers and 275/35-19 Nitto NeoGens in the rear with no spacers.

The flat feel I get from going into the corners and really transferring the weight as I brake and get back onto the accelerator is very confidence inspiring. The F80 just loves tight twisties and the stiffness of the chassis is remarkable. I'm very happy and this is exactly what I wanted out of this vehicle- some minor suspension tweaks and exhaust work with wheels and tires and I'm done. I already have a purpose built track car and did not want to dump more $$$ into the F80 than I felt I should.

The only thing left for me to play with is front aero (likely going GTS front spoiler) and tires. Next set will be a 265/35-19 front and possible upsize to the 20" 763m in the rear.

Drive safely out there folks!
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
whoop_ass355.00