Vectors2final
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 YMB/SS ZCP

M3 30 Jahre... $124,966

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...&modelCode1=M3

Quote:
This is a BRAND NEW one-of-a-kind 30th anniversary - Macao Blue Metallic with Black / Fjord Blue Full Merino leather interior JAHRE 30 special edition with only 150 sold in the US. I drove it straight home from the dealer and parked it in the garage without incident where it will remain until the lucky buyer picks it up. The dealer put 45 miles on it having the following post-factory options installed:

- Carbon Fiber Spoiler
- Ceramic Tint
- Solar clear-shield over entire hood, fenders, bumper, lights, and rear view mirrors - perfect installation!
- All-weather BMW floor mats

I put 31 miles on it driving it home like a granny. This is my dream car, but I still have my VW TDI to drive until it's bought back by VW so I will keep this car listed and untouched until then at which point I will decide to keep it for myself if nobody picks up this amazing car at the premium I'm asking for.

This INCLUDES the following warranties and maintenance programs (fully transferable):

- 75,000 mile 7 year extended warranty
- 5 year wheel and tire warranty (includes cosmetic wheel damage)
- 3 year 36,000 mile Ultimate Maintenance
- 7 year paint and dent warranty
($8,617 total value!)

The only thing I've done with the iDrive in this car is change the radio so everything is exactly as it would be if you were buying from a dealer.

Limited-edition 30 Jahre M3 celebrates the model's 30th anniversary. Only 500 will be built, with 150 coming to U.S. shores. M Models trim, Special Order Color exterior and Special Order Upholstery interior. This comes fully loaded - feel free to contact me for more details.
Appreciate 0