Quote:
Originally Posted by paliknight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dezzracer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funf6cyl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
We don't agree much, but definitely in agreement here.

Yup, I was one of the ones that got a firesale deal on my M4 CS thankfully. I feel bad for the early adopters that bought the CS/GTS cars at or near MSRP.
The GTS and CS were not worth ANYWHERE near their sticker prices and that was market adjusted accordingly with cars sitting, big discounts, and trade values/depreciation. Very good if you weren't an early adopter. I thought about one but ended up with another 911, 991.2 T which I couldn't be happier with and the fact that there aren't many of those around either is good. Plus at 32xx lbs it's quite light be today's standard and quite a special car.
I agree on the GTS but disagree on the M3cs. To say the M3 CS was not worth ANYWHERE near its sticker is a bit of a stretch. I'm not going to waste data space on the long list of functional carbon parts and special lightweight wheels on the CS or the chassis adjustments or the underrated HP bump, that make for one hell of a fine handling and fast as shit M3. With that said most of us picked those cars up for 10 to 15 grand under sticker.
Ummmm, most picked it up for 20-30k under sticker and BMW still made a profit.
Most? 20-30k under? No way. Prove it.
Appreciate 0