///M4ster Yoda
Banned
Rep
Drives: '16 F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M4ster Yoda View Post
This worries me as I'm about to get rid of my Non-ZCP 2016 for a ZCP 2020.

The 2016 feels like a wild animal that I've learned to control and I love that about it.

You guys are kinda making the ZCP and CS seem tame and dare I say boring down low. Having 2nd thoughts.
After (possibly a little embarrassing) having all three (Civic M3, 6MT ZCP and now CS) maybe I can help a little.

My 15 DCT M3 felt like I was on the ragged edge of control when driving hard at all times. I didn't find it fun and ultimately ended up disliking the car quite a bit in the end. MDM sucked sweaty hairy nuts and killed the fun all the time/immediately. Or maybe it kept alive so maybe I should thank it.

My 18 6MT ZCP felt quite a bit slower with a narrower power band. Sport was ok, but it needed to be in Sport+ to feel even close to my 15. Even then it still never built speed like I remembered from my 15. But, I had 2 and a 1/2 years in 500 plus horse GT350 in between them so that probably didn't help. MDM much better still a tad too intrusive.

My M4 CS test drive immediately reminded me of what a beast the 15 was, but with way better suspension/chassis characteristics. Easily the best MDM version of the three with the widest most usable power band IMO.

Not apples to apples I know, but something and no I'm never getting a GTS.
Thanks Minn. Congrats on the new CS. I almost pulled the trigger on one also.

I'm excited to get my 20' ZCP in a few weeks. Worst case scenario is that I have to tune it and take my chances with the crank hub.
Appreciate 1
minn1914070.50