05-14-2015, 06:31 PM   #87
azzurro
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourne10 View Post
I come from a very one eyed BMW family but have just placed an order for a C63s with the Edition 1 pack. At the end of the day, you would be crazy if you didn't say both cars have differences but are equally amazing. In Australia, you could argue that the C63s is better value (more equipment as standard for the same price) although BMW dealers are more eager to offer deals. Subjectively, I especially love the shape of the M4 but need 4 doors as I will use it as a daily drive with 2 young kids. The M3 silhouette is not as aggressive as the M4 but this was not a deciding factor for me over the C63s. IMO, the interior of the C63s is a bit more "special". I have gone for the quilted seats, black wheels and red inserts to ensure the car stands out from normal C classes (something the BM does better) but I understand that some may think it is "over the top". I am also interested to understand why the C63s in the pictures did not have the black gloss rear spoiler or graphite side decal stickers that come with the edition 1 package. Lastly, what also swayed me towards the C63s was the sound of the exhaust and the luxury, muscle car feel for the road given it will never see a track.
Hopefully, this gives an insight into the thinking of someone who was genuinely considering both cars.
ps - don't excommunicate me from the BMW world for moving to the dark side as I still absolutely love the complete BMW offering.
You shouldn't feel sorry for buying something that makes you happy. It is so great that as consumers we have so many choices now. I see that you put down the sound of the exhaust. This is EXACTLY what I've been thinking. I just want a kick butt V8 engine sound that when you start it up or blow by somebody they go WTF? was THAT?? Lol.

Like people have said here...you can't go wrong with either one. I have no idea what my final choice will be or what will make the difference between the two cars. Enjoy your new car.
Appreciate 0