///Machiavelli
Big Mac
Canada
Rep
Drives: MY16 F80

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketBoots View Post
I was never ever expecting them to have water cooling as part of the comp pack. It's too big of a change in the car. The GTS, sure. TBH, I'm not sure what the comp pack would offer for ME. I feel like they got so much right with this iteration. Even the wheels. I've always loved the BBS CSL wheels, but for the F8X, given a choice, I'd choose the 437 19's over the E9X, E46 CP wheels. So then that leaves a small HP bump, tuned suspension, and maybe some minor software changes for steering, feel, modes, etc. Would be cool if they had stickier tires as part of the CP. And bring back the Alcantara steering wheel! Don't get me wrong, given the option, I'm sure I'd check the Competition Package box. But I wish they'd offer MPE as an option, and give you credit for the standard exhaust, like the wheels
I'm surprised they don't for the U.S. market. In Canada, for 2016 orders you can check a box for factory installed MPE with CF tips and it only costs $4900CAD/$3800USD before any negotiated discounts. I assume the great price is because they're giving credit for the stock exhaust.
Appreciate 0