View Single Post
      09-18-2019, 09:43 AM   #110
santiwan
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

I have a 2016 non-ZCP M4 that I bought in December of 2018.

I bought it used so I'm the second owner and it had 25k miles at the time of purchase. Right now I have about 41k miles on it. Unfortunately, my car got the intercooler leak on it. It was leaking through the top mount intercooler though (attached pic)

I really dislike dealerships, so I ended up upgrading to the CSF one and getting that installed from a local shop plus I don't think warranty would have covered it. However, the cost of the CSF top mount intercooler is anything but cheap, I personally think it's a bit overpriced but oh well. I went with the CSF because I never want this issue to happen again.

Outside of the intercooler, my M performance exhaust had a small cracked which I'm getting fixed soon. With that said, this is my daily driver and I love the car, probably more and more each day that I drive it. I have a stage 1 tune through Alex from Alpine and I've had that one for a few months now and no issues. So it has been reliable but not as lucky as some of the other guys here that have had 0 issues.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
cotmfk2042.00