View Single Post
      09-09-2016, 09:19 PM   #20
afisherunc
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 (Sold) @downf0rce

Quote:
Originally Posted by snareman View Post
Congrats! Great pics and the car looks great (although we need some more pics of the car). How do you like the SO? It looks like you both had a great time!
I know, but I only had time to make it through day 1 - no car then! I just added some for delivery day (day 2). More to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassicaia View Post
All look likes a great trip.

Now...

That is the cutest beer I have ever seen. Did it come with a warm milk too?

Seriously I didn't even know you could order them that small at the beer gardens.
Haha! Looking at the photo that is pretty...puny. In my defense, I didn't order it. The whole process was crazy - there were 20 or 30 of those glasses on the counter at a time, being picked up, bought, and replaced by the bartender. I told my wife, "I am going to experience this" and jumped in line, grabbed one, and was through the queue in about 5 seconds!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ando View Post
Congrats. Awesome trip and nice build.
Thanks! I love the color and have no regrets. It's SOII, and for anyone who was curious about the difference to SO, I couldn't see one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejonsson90 View Post
Nice! Congratulations on the car. Hoping for a quick redelivery for you
you and me both! Countdown clock now reads "estimated redelivery" and is at 33 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob330i View Post
lol, we had that size option (looks like the identical stein) at the Chinese Tower biergarten (in the English Gardens). Although I only saw ladies drinking that size, everyone else had the full liter steins...lol
Well...to put the final nail in my manhood coffin, did I mention I shared it with my wife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryn View Post
Great story, and you both have such awesome smiles! I've done two EDs now, and hope to do more! I read posts like yours to fulfill me until my next one.
Thanks so much! We are pretty proud of them

I cannot imagine buying a car any other way now. I can only hope another one is in my future, and yours, too.
Appreciate 1