05-07-2015, 02:27 PM   #104
OneRib
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 AY M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris s View Post
Man, this stuff is comical...honestly. There are more 2015 owners in any "LCI" thread, than there are perspective buyers... All here seemingly to validate their purchase of a 2015. LMAO

Nobody really cares...great, you win...against who? Your own rational side who wanted you to wait for a 16? lol...

We don't even have all the information about 16's yet, according to Jason. MSRP, options, packaging of options, new colors...or not.

You guys claim to be "enjoying your cars for the past 4, 5, 6 months"...all i see is a bunch of dudes wasting time on a forum trolling 2016 LCI threads.
I think you're only telling half the story. There have been just as many posts bashing 2015 owners for being "beta testers" and "jumping the gun". Also how much smarter waiting for 2016 is because first year models are basically exploding (my own gross exaggeration for effect) upon starting due to all the bugs.

It's silly on both sides and you would think grown adults who can afford these cars would be able to either enjoy what they have and be happy for those getting newer models and vice versa. Instead, many members are acting like children.
Appreciate 5