RMB
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi TTRS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
to this day i never understood why so many people care about the low end power. i daily drive my M3, ya it has less low end power than my old camaro. but it doesn't really bother me.

it has plenty of low end power for daily driving and getting around town. but the fun factor i agree may lack on the low end. but my god when it gets going in the high RPM range to me its all worth the "wait".

funny story today. i saw a friend getting gas, it was 2AM no one was around. i got the car going 1-2 gears. my friend said when he heard my car and the DCT shifting. he thought at first it was a exotic car.

i guess the S65 is just not for everyone
The S65 definitely sounds like an exotic engine. I can't think of many engines that sound as unique as it. I do miss my M3 and it will be interesting to report back how the new car sounds and feels. The E92 M3 is a fast car IMHO and revving it is a blast. I even enjoyed sitting in it in traffic as it still put a smile on my face even at idle. I am definitely a fan of the M division and their products.
Appreciate 0