View Single Post
      09-23-2016, 11:32 PM   #1
Daxos
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M4

Thank you - VF Engineering, Auto Talent, Bob Hindson Racing

Here is a video clip of me driving with my wife taking a recording. This is before I got the updated file from VF Engineering.

I want to give a big shout-out to some people and places because they made driving my car fun again as they finally made my car my dream car!

- Golan from Autotalent - Thank you for providing me my Akrapovic exhaust, midpipe and downpipes at a good price and on time. You rock!

- Bailey from VF Engineering - Thank you so much for your help and support through my purchase of Stage 2. You answered all my questions quickly and made me confident in my purchase. I had no problems updating your new revision of the tune through your software and cable myself. You guys kick ass and I hope no other M3/M4 owners in the KC area are getting your tune so I can continue kicking their asses

- Steve and crew at Bob Hindson Racing in KC - You guys were incredible. From not having done any of this work for M4's before to straight up becoming a vendor for VF, you guys are the ROCKSTARS of Kansas City motorsport tuning! I worked with Steve and was always up to date with what was going on, and my car has turned out to be flawless and... just exceeding my expectations.

Here is a little thank you to all involved to let you know how much fun me and my wife are having.

Mods are: VFE Stage 2, VFE TCU upgrade, Charcoal filter delete, AFE drop in filter, Akrapovic Slip on exhaust, Akrapovic mid pipe and downpipes

Rock on guys!

Last edited by Daxos; 09-25-2016 at 12:15 AM.. Reason: edit to list the mods
Appreciate 1
larryn2147.50