Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Below Speed Limit
Quote:
Originally Posted by w3rkn View Post
...?

If the M5 was the exact same price as an M3, I'd take the M3.
So would nearly everyone, because the M5/6 are highway lux-bombers, not a track car. They are utterly different car, for a different purpose, for different type of person.

-CanAutM3 said:
"I would tend to believe that this M3/M4 crowd will be much more critical of how the steering feels vs the M5/M6 crowd."

-You said:
"...I dont track my cars, I dont mod my cars, I dont dyno my cars. I drive them in the city and highway and some country roads thats all."

Reality check: You are NOT as discerning as a driver, as you are a luxury owner, illustrated by your purchase of a 6-series.

Lastly, the M6 is not an upgrade over the M4. It is a literally a downgrade in every category except one, ego massage. (Fact!)
Coming from a guy whose car costs less than 1/3 of an M6.

I said I'm not a "track junkie" and I'm not. I'm not 25. I'm not single. I don't like driving around in a car that looks and sounds like those cars in Fast & Furious. I'm over that phase. I'm past lowering the car with springs, or custom BBS wheels, or exhaust mods, or driving to track with track tires in the back of my car and swapping them out there.

And I cannot tell you how glad I am that 9 out of 10 people going between an M3 and an M5 goes with an M3, it makes my car as just exclusive. M3s are everywhere where I live and almost every time they are driven by the similar type of looking person. I don't have to go on, you get my point
Care to explain what this 'type' looks/acts like? Are they Asian? White? Black? EDM lovers? Muslim? Fat? Skinny?

What does the typical M5/6 driver look/act like? Constipated? Aged? Fat? Balding?

I'm genuinely curious because the demographic interested in the ///M3 and ///M4 varies widely. I've seen every type under the sun behind the wheel of an ///M car. I will tell you this much - and it's anecdotal - nearly every M5/M6/7 Series driver that I pull over while on a beat acts entitled and has a serious chip.
Appreciate 0