02-17-2016, 12:50 PM   #39
Arcades
In The Rain
Rep
Drives: '24 GT4RS, '24 Macan GTS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by F16RCE View Post
I have spent several weeks going mad on this very subject and have probably annoyed the hell out of every vendor sponsor on here with my many questions.

The summary of my findings is that you will really only get two types of noise i.e. Deep vs high pitched. AWE, AA, Akra, Remus are more at the deeper end with IPE, FI and Armytrix at the other end with higher pitch noise.

You then need to decide if you just want a moderate noise level all the time of whether you want to have extra loud and OEM loud. If you want the extra loud option get a valved exhaust.

Then it all comes to price point.

All said and done I personally think the Remus is a great all round purchase as looks awesome, has the valves and the noise is good. The only down side is the brand image and maybe that isn't actually justified with this product.
That really is the only issue with Remus is that it isn't as well known. Eisenmann, Akra, MPE and AA overshadows it despite how great Remus actually sounds.

I would say MPE but given MPE is OEM I'm not sure how you feel about it, maybe the same I do. Its OEM :P