991dc5
Private
Rep
Drives: DC5

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaRKle! View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitstap View Post
That could be true in some cases at full closed jetting but I've seen dyno plots for these dampers and they don't have much low speed valving basically linear valving with not much damping force at all imo fwiw...besides even the most digressive race valved dampers when opened all the way up should lose enough low speed force to be comfortable and/or allow more yaw in low grip conditions
In other words pair them with softer springs or have them revalved
What's the gas force? A lot of times they "zero" it out on the dyno plots, but in actuality it shifts the whole curve up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 991dc5 View Post
In this case would I even benefit from increasing the rebound dampening to lessen this effect? I've been trying to adjust it according to the call I made to JRZ by leaving their recommended compression setting (6F and 4R), and increasing the rebound in increments. However the issue persists. The bouncing is evident even at freeway speeds, I've rode on spring equipped m3's and even they do not have my issue.

I am on the touring kit which is supposed to be more daily oriented already.
What are the F:R ride frequencies? The "bouncing" could be pitching. I had pitching F:R frequencies once. The car felt like it was ALWAYS moving and you felt every undulation in the road surface. It sucked.
unfortunately I do not have that information.
Appreciate 0