04-26-2014, 08:59 AM   #216
Boss330
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW M3 CRT View Post
Are you shure about this .. I couldnīt find the V/max deletion on their homepage.

And I have asked them via eMail about an tune + V/max deletion for our F34 GT and they answered, that the could offer an piggyback with more Power but no V/max increase is possible for any F-Car

And all regular F.. BMW cars from AC Schnitzer that have been tested, all have no greater V/max.

BUT I have heard rumors in the german m-forum that for the S63Tü an early software version is existing, which can be put on new and unused cars and which could be softwaretuned .. donīt know if thats true
Autobild Sportscars did a top speed run at Nardo last year. Many cars participated, as well as ACS with their M6 GC. They did a verified 320km/h but then hit a second limiter... They later found out that there is a limiter in the DCT set at 320km/h as well as the other one set at 305km/h.

Later this year (may I believe) Autobild Sportscars will do a new top speed test at the Continental test facility. ACS will be there once again with the M6 and have now hopefully cracked the DCT limiter as well.
Appreciate 0