View Single Post
      06-08-2015, 05:30 PM   #88
x.shell
▆ ✚✚   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Rep
Drives: ▋ ▉▉

Quote:
Originally Posted by AM4ZING View Post
It is simple. Ordered the car and picked it up and noticed a scratch the next day.

It was not an option to drive to the dealership i picked it up from since it is 60+ miles away and i work everyday 7-7

I took a picture and My mindset was " Dont worry about the scratch, you bought a $91k+ car with warranty and i was 100% certain that on the day of my break in service, the part would've been replaced under warranty with no question" So i did not feel the need to bother anyone"

I should've been that asshole to go back and make a scene but thats not my personality. My understanding of warranty covering this car for 40,000 miles put my mind at ease and my work schedule did not make it possible for me to show up at their doorstep
Actually it's not that simple. You went to another service department and got denied. Your original post made it seem like you went back to ST BMW the next day and they denied you.

This is what you posted.
Quote:
My car had a scratch/tear on the steering wheel which i noticed a day after, and they told me that there is nothing we can do about it... Considering the fact that i picked up the car in the evening and with all my excitement, im sure i overlooked it until i saw it the next morning... brand new car and the dealer is just in it for the money and NO CUSTOMER SERVICE! BULLSHIT!

I feel like i got stiffed by Steve Thomas Bmw... They were all helpful until the vehicle was sold and they got paid
Along with your original title, anyone reading this post can reasonably assume you were saying that you noticed the scratch next morning, took it back to David/ST BMW and they denied your claim. The other details of your story drastically changes who is wrong. I'm not saying you are wrong to be upset, but the way you initially presented your case on this forum was all sorts of wrong. I hope you get it all sorted out though.
Appreciate 5