CanAutM3
General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2021 911 turbo

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by indus View Post
Agree with Mr2d and Sir Loin. That car would look absolutely perfect once the CF roof was on to add a little drama.

I'm also going for SS with SO interior, I think the rather conservative exterior colour allows one to be a bit more lively with the interior.

I'm also thinking about having the part black/part silver wheel option rather than the ferric one shown (Though I've never been a fan of all black wheels)

. I get the feeling that with SS + CF roof + part black wheels + SO interior = just the right balance of being understated and aggressive all at the same time
After seeing them in person, I can attest that they are not part black and part silver. For some reason, on pictures, this portion that looks silver reflects the light a lot more than it does in real life. It is really more akin to a sort of "black chrome". It looks very dark and almost completety black from some angles in real life.

I am personnaly still debating between the black/balck chrome wheels and the grey/silver ones as the best match for my SSII exterior. IMO, the silver are more elegant while the black are sportier.
Appreciate 0