03-22-2019, 12:47 PM   #17
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
People were also up in arms when Cadillac started building SUVs. Turns out they really had their crystal ball shined up nicely since almost nobody is now buying their sedans and the SUVs are the only thing keeping the brand afloat. One could also argue their sedan game has never been so good (barring the golden years in the 50s and 60s), proving just how dead that market is. I'm not even mentioning Ford, who is abandoning sedans altogether.

The coupe SUV actually makes sense for Porsche as I doubt many people are doing dump runs or picking up a new dishwasher with their Cayenne Turbos. Porsche is the same brand that makes no less than 27 variants of the 911 and 18 variants of the Panamera. The addition of the two coupe models brings the grand total of Cayenne variants to.... six. Everyone take a breather. We'll get past this.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 2
cmyx6go15782.00
Red Bread4465.00