View Single Post
      11-18-2020, 08:19 AM   #3855
minn19
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 24 Z06, 23 CT4VBW, 22 PFinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmk08 View Post
A top of the line First Edition Bronco 4 door is 65k. A “FE” has all the best offroad and luxury components offered in one trim. This includes the electronic sway bar disconnect only offered on the Badlands.

FE was supposed to be limited to 3500 units but they randomly doubled it to 7000.

It does not have cup holders.

It has a 10-speed auto with a ecoboost v6 just like the Ranger but for some reason it can only tow 3500lb even with the tow package.

It was supposed to have a body matched removable top but Ford announced they wont be ready so you get the grey roof like everyone else.

For 65k you cant choose your interior color on the FE. Its BLUE and thats it. Even if you pick orange exterior on the FE.

Btw did I mention Im salty about the options and launch? I was waiting for the Bronco for years and as I mentioned above I literally have the #9 FE reserved but the above turned me off.

Now to be hearing the continued issues on the Mustangs and with over 175000 reserved Broncos I have to assume early Broncos will have a fair share quality issues.

Im out on the Bronco due to all of the above.
If you could snag one at MSRP though.............
Appreciate 0