Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Garage List
2015 BMW M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMGCFP View Post
Look, you spin the hub, BMW should pay. Defect. However, when you mod, you know you void aspects of the warranty. You knew it, you did it, live with it. Or do what you want. I don't personally care, it just offends me when people assume they know and understand other people's values. Just because "everyone does it", doesn't make it right. Justify it if you must.

And I get that the justification is that the car would've broke perhaps even if you didn't mod. And, I'm not being negative. I'm being truthful.
I understand where you are coming from and as previously stated I should not have been vague and say everyone. And if it matters the service adviser working on my car thru warranty will know the full details. But at the end of the day I am fully prepared to pay the price and live with my actions. Your values are clearly different and this is not something you would do. I however will try to get around paying if I can. And truthfully I appreciate the honesty cause that's just how it is. No hard feelings whatsoever.
Appreciate 2
SMGCFP583.00
AlterZgo1537.50