06-13-2020, 01:28 AM   #40
JDE92M3
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 YMB M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveneezy View Post
Don't get me wrong, I do see the difference. The stance and wheel gap is definitely better. I think I'm at about 100 miles since install, settling a hair lower on the front would be perfect imo. The US spec Eibach lowers the front more than I want based on pics I've seen. I'm definitely happy as the ride quality is awesome. If I had to chose again, I'd still go this route. This setup is the best In terms of keeping the EDC compliant, lack of bouncing, oem ride quality, oem plus appearance and cost. Also, a great shop to check out in CT is Munich Motorsports, they are top notch. I'll definitely be using them for any future mods.
Awesome man great to hear. The car does need a little to settle for sure. But the ride and compliance is what really sets it apart for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtisF80M3 View Post
Thanks for posting this review. This was really helpful. I've been on the fence about getting lowering springs and which ones to go with. BTW Don't hesitate to contact Alex at Alpine to get your coding done. I recently had him code CS EDC and GTS steering/diff. He's a standup guy.
Alex Alpine did my coding and I have his reliable and fast stage 2+ tune! And really glad you found the video helpful.
Appreciate 1