10-02-2020, 08:00 AM   #62
JDE92M3
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 YMB M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveohwblow View Post
Absolutely man. I even went so far as to ask in the threads I bounced around in to no avail. Group think is real, but so are good solutions. Good on you for finding it and sharing. I thank you. Maybe illl code today and report back.

Also, nice stable you have there I am quite jealous. Only two current M’s for me as the wife refused the x5m and opted for the 3.0
Funny I went and almost picked up the X5 M Sport 35i, but I told my wife to just look at the X5M. And told her to see if it was something she wanted or needed, the rest is history. I don’t think the salesperson had to do anything, I was already sellin it lmao. Anyway, Alex is amazing and codes and tunes all my cars! So let me know how the coding goes, give the car some adapting miles and just try to keep note now how the car handles poor roads or bumps and see how it transforms lol. I literally felt like I changed my dampeners. No I’m not exaggerating haha. And tell Alex that James sent you I’ve been giving him a ton of coding and tuning business so he’ll take care of you!

JD
Appreciate 1