View Single Post
      10-07-2022, 09:47 AM   #23
Rtwrx4711
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2021 M550i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer.Plug View Post
Hey Kilabyte! Everything we sell is our own brand. We have high level quality inspection that checks all of our products manually, before getting sent out! In case of a defect or damaged in transit, we will definitely work out a solution with the customer. Most of our popular products are kept in stock at our California facility, for quick 2-5 day shipping in the USA, such as our PSM spoilers, CS spoilers, M mirror caps, roundels, etc..
I’m exactly in the same boat. They are claiming above to quality check every item. The 50 anniversary badges I received are an absolute joke. The worst print quality you can imagine. Spots, overlapping colors. Absolutely ridiculous. These are either bootlegged in China or a 7 year old made those with a brush and water colors. Customer service is not existent. I also ordered a front splitter and got an email asking for the model of the car and I asked them if I could maybe see a picture installed. No reply. Asked again. No reply. Received the ridiculous badges and cancelling my order. No reply. Cancel again. No reply. Wrote directly to “Kevin”. No reply. Considering their most absurd return and refund policy, I simply filed a dispute and chargeback.
Appreciate 0