View Single Post
      10-12-2022, 03:13 PM   #26
andrew12
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2020 M4 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtwrx4711 View Post
I’m exactly in the same boat. They are claiming above to quality check every item. The 50 anniversary badges I received are an absolute joke. The worst print quality you can imagine. Spots, overlapping colors. Absolutely ridiculous. These are either bootlegged in China or a 7 year old made those with a brush and water colors. Customer service is not existent. I also ordered a front splitter and got an email asking for the model of the car and I asked them if I could maybe see a picture installed. No reply. Asked again. No reply. Received the ridiculous badges and cancelling my order. No reply. Cancel again. No reply. Wrote directly to “Kevin”. No reply. Considering their most absurd return and refund policy, I simply filed a dispute and chargeback.
Me too!They’re terrible quality! After requesting a refund because the second one was out of stock and the first was just a laughing stock, I was told they would check with the warehouse about the return…what? Then today I receive an email that it had been shipped (3+ weeks after ordering) and it’s been dead silence from them. I’ve emailed to ask why they shipped it when I asked to cancel and why my refund hasn’t been processed. Not expecting anything back but at least it’s only 60$ and nothing too crazy but still. Told them how terrible the customer service was and how it aligns with all the reviews online but sounds like it’s a lost cause.

The badges from ind are oem bmw and worth it. That’s what I ended up doing.
Appreciate 0