View Single Post
      08-19-2013, 01:18 PM   #1064
MJones3
Captain
Sweden
Rep
Drives: RWD

The more I look at this car the more I fall in love with it.. I think it's the best looking car/concept ever from BMW.

It's funny though to read some of the comments in this thread..
"OMG I basically don't know anything about this car but it might have an engine setup that is a bit maybe remotley similar to another engine that's in another car! And it's going to break down every 50ft and be in a car semetary in 10 years becuase it has new technology!! I've never heard or read anything about what it's like to drive, but I HATE IT!!"....

It's actually funny and sad at the same time.. What is it you guys say over there, don't knock it til' you try it? I guess we should say, don't knock it til' you try it and know what the h*** it actually is..

The styling is as always very subjective. Many people say that the M4 doesn't look as different from it's 4-series brothers as the E9x did from its siblings.
But what does the E9x have that the M4 doesn't? The hood vents, yes. Anything else, no..
It's the non M cars that has changed, and I don't see what they could do to the M4 to make it stand out more? except the hood vents that is... Clarkson styled flame throwers? GT3 RS rear wing? Active aero?
It's an M-car, it's supposed to be conservative.

However, I think this concept looks much, much more aggressive than any other M car, ever. And I hope the production car will look exactly the same.

But what do you guys think about the front lip? I love it, but I'd be surprised if it was still there on the production car..
Appreciate 0