View Single Post
      12-18-2013, 05:55 AM   #29
ridin135
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Depends on the day

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkalley View Post
Exactly! I own a 911 C4s and the cayman is way more engaging of a car (I also own a S2000). I use to think the boxster was a hair dressers car until I drove one. I can afford a 911 but I think I will be getting a Cayman as it's the better car to drive. I will hold out until the M4 comes out but the colors and the Msrp have me a little down on the car. It's not out of my price range I just think $80k will be more fun in a cayman S or 911S.
I completely agree I absolutely love my 991s but am currently looking at a cayman s maybe I will even wait for the gts. I will miss the 400hp from the 991 but the feel of the cayman is just that good. Plus the fact that the car is 50k cheaper then a 991s. If you option the car lightly they can be a lot cheaper then the ones sitting on dealer lots. Porsche is also discounting them if you know how to bargain at all. I am still 1 in line for the M3 so I will be deciding between the two. It just comes down to if I actually need the rear seats as the cayman is hands down the better car unless you want to drag race. M3 is a fantastic handling car but feels like an SUV after you step out of a cayman or 911. Don't even want to compare the shifter and brakes as they are worlds apart.
Appreciate 0