View Single Post
      05-26-2023, 10:56 AM   #10
Bigsurprise
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 M3 ZCP

Did you end up getting the M4? That would definitely be my choice.

I've had a F30 335i, F80 6spd, F80 DCT, and my dad had a 440i GC. The 335i and 440i were softer and smoother, really great daily drivers. Very comfortable and honestly, fast enough.

The M3 was so much more of a unique car. The DCT is fantastic. The engine is amazing. It's really stout, responds well to tunes, and it's surprisingly efficient! I was averaging 24mpg but if you reset your mpg while cruising on the freeway, 30mpg is attainable!

Also if you just look underneath the car, all of the reinforcements to the chassis is just incredible. And check out how strong that rear subframe is!

A large complaint i've read about the M3/4 is the suspension is too stiff for some. I've had the "civic" M3 and ZCP M3 and I always thought the suspension was great. It's definitely not "racecar" firm. I live in the Bay Area and we have some torn up freeways and the M3 always handled it well. Even my fiance who gave me so much sh!t for driving a BMW(She hates BMW drivers) ended up driving my M3 to work every other day lol.
'18 M3 - 6mt - BPM Stage 1 gone
'15 335i gone
Appreciate 1
HotRodM4687.00