04-22-2021, 09:58 PM   #1
Idontliketrying
BMW Client Advisor
Rep
Drives: 2023 Bmw M3 CX

Garage List
2023 Bmw M3  [10.00]
M3 to GTR

So just for some context I have a 2015 M3 I bought the car from auction and it was a salvage which I fixed and got to a rebuilt title back in December. Originally I wanted to keep my car for 2 years and then trade it in for a GTR or similar car like the first gen R8. I was recently in contact with a dealership near me with a 2014 GTR with a rebuilt title as well. I'm not sure if I want to either the two years and pure turbo swap my F80 or trade her in for the rebuilt. I know some people hate that idea of a rebuilt car but I've dealt with them I know what to look for GTR owners are clearly on crack cocaine from Colombia with how much they are asking on the private market and have noticed the price of GTRs and JDM icons ie supra nsx etc start to rise and makes me think that in two years the prices of GTRs will rise up in the upper 80s-100ks. Wanted to hear anybody's input as to what I should do wait and turbo upgrade my car and hope that I can get something in the future and my cars value not drop drastically or switch as GTR gold values better and their options on the cars themselves.
Appreciate 0