View Single Post
      06-20-2014, 06:41 PM   #659
M3guy3
Captain
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Ok, make up your mind. You said, and I quote (..with bad sentence construction, spelling errors, etc.).......

...."Its a downward spiral from here. everything is going small trubo engines. watch next engine M3 be a 4 cylinder engine. people will look back at the V8 days and dam "wow this use to make engines like that"

That is a direct statement about the E9X and M3's in general, hence my response about M3's. I still stand by my statement. The majority of the cars on the road are naturally aspirated. Luxury variants make up a small percentage of what's on the road and what is driven by the average Joe. Yes, there are many turbocharged cars (..there have been forever.....Supras, Z's, RX-7's, etc.), but you're looking at things from the narrow enthusiast perspective, not from an overall perspective.
When i talked about the E9x V8 engine it was one example of what people will be saying about the old engines in general. You have to take that statement and apply to the overall direction of performance cars.
Appreciate 0