Thread: Problem Solved
View Single Post
      06-08-2015, 03:03 PM   #55
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWDavid View Post
Sorry about the steering wheel issue. You let my assistant know you were not satisfied with the outcome of your experience at another dealership when you took it to them for service. The "they" in your post should be clarified. It's not fair to say we didn't provide good customer service when it wasn't our service department who indicated BMW would deny the claim.

Additionally your first contact to us at all about the steering wheel arrived as a text on 5/29 - almost a full month after you picked up the BMW. We really do our best to assist when it comes to helping out the forum community, but in this scenario we didn't have much of a chance to support you given your first communication about the issue was almost a full month later.

The floor mats arrived to our parts department as my assistant mentioned they would. They had to be ordered for you as we didn't have them in stock. They are being mailed and being paid for out of my own pocket. I hope this makes you feel better about your experience. My assistant will provide a tracking number for the mats.
Thanks David for clearing things up.

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 2