G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dav3 View Post
Swapped it for a D class 5 channel alpine amp

Maybe I was just unlucky, I really don't know, the system is very well configured but the whining noise from the tweeters wasn't acceptable to me

I connected the tweeters straight to the amp, bypassing all routing for possible interference and it still whined. Per my limited knowledge it's obvious noise floor of the amp. Tried different grounding too and nothing changed.

For what it's worth I'm on the younger side. Had a few older family and friends listen to the quirk and they said it was barely audible.
Ah I see. I'm not even sure what tweeter whine is but I am still 30 lol.

I live next to a high end audio shop...I wonder what a total pieced together system runs and sounds...luckily the amp was swappable (albeit at cost) and fixed the solution.

Only other solution I see here is musicar which runs close to 5k and not really sure the H2H here.

I am completely stock and probably do this piece wise but I never do that and once I'm ready to fork out cash, I like to go all the way and get the best. Sounds is my number 1 sense in a car.

Bavsound would be cheaper upgrade. but the music I listen too, edm, rap, low fi, heavy synth, i need very accurate bass response
Appreciate 0