Canada
Rep
Drives: Lucy.

Garage List
2015 F80 M3  [10.00]
2013 MB E350 Wagon  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzschild Radius View Post
So.......I ignore this thread for a week or 2 and it gets political?

Though I don't actually ignore it. I can only seem to get on on my phone app when I look up a specific member. No access from my laptop.

Had LUPS offed a guest yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Not just political - I also added the spice of religion to it all to top it off! A masterpiece.

No, I believe all guests are currently safely ensconced in their respective domiciles - they have not yet attended the party at her residence where a newly restored masonry heater is patiently waiting to fall on them. With all 1.5 tons of glory.

Sorry Lups - couldn't resist.
Long time ago on the original SSOTT we had some regular big arguments. I think we covered pretty much everything we shouldn't talk about in polite company (agreeing Lups has literally the worst taste in music and where GrussGott t and I disagree he is wrong, I am right)

the beauty of the thread is the segue from a 'religion is an empty crux' argument into 'how crazy is lups' family?' to 'should Arcades pull the trigger on yet another car' to minn19 saying 'I just bought like my 7th new F8X' to whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
My chair counter got fired today. Apparently I only have 98 seats, so now I'm down again an other 20.

Child labour, it's so unreliable.
if you need anyone else to attend to discuss feelings on the war with Russia, you know what Canadian you can call upon....
minn1914070.50