@ste4lthedF82
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M4 SSII

Garage List
2016 BMW M4  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigaster View Post
Had these pads installed a couple of weeks ago at a local place. Ridiculous how much cleaner the wheels stay now. That very hard initial bite the OEM pads is much less (which I appreciate as I thought it was too touchy). The overall stopping power feels similar although I'll be tracking them next month so that will be the real test. My back pads definitely squeel when pulling out of my driveway. As soon as any heat at all is in the system the squeel goes away completely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by exo View Post
I also get a squeal when I first apply the brake after the car has been sitting in cold temperature for a few hours. After the first squeal, it's gone. I didn't apply any of the anti-sequeal paste when I swapped mine. I'll probably apply the paste next time I wrench on the car.
I've had my fronts for a while now... And recently installed my rears maybe a couple of weeks ago. I never had any squeel issues with the fronts before, but recently after my rears came on, i started getting squeels when at cold starts, especially the day after i get my car is washed. It doesnt happen all the time. But when it does... Pretty loud squeels... i cant tell if its coming fromthe rears or fronts... but goes away after a couple of hard brakes once the brakes are warmed up. What gives? Have you guys found a fix for this yet?
Appreciate 0