BMV///M3
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW f80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrandorin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMV///M3 View Post
Wow these are bad rates compared to 2015-16. My lease is up in June. There's no way I'd lease another BMW for anything less than 60% residual. .00182MF as well? No way.
Then its probably likely you will not be leasing another BMW. A lot of us are in the same boat, MFs are a reflection of interest rates (which have been rising), and residuals on BMWs have always been out of whack, except for M3s. BMW adjusted things earlier this year and seems to be staying that course. Might want to consider buying out your current one.
I have actually thought about that. The only other BMW I'd even consider is the M340i but with these rates i might pay as much as my current car. I've read you can negotiate with the dealer or BMWNA (not sure which) to buy out your lease.

I totally understand the rising interest rates coinciding with the economy. That's just the way it goes, and consumers will adjust the way that benefits them. What BMW won't get from me is that M40i I wanted for the wife. We will look at alternative SUV's
Appreciate 0