View Single Post
      05-10-2014, 07:02 PM   #25
Lups
Rep
Drives: I don't own a car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Loin View Post
wow, I wish the guys on the general forum would just stop arguing back and forth and start posting in their regional forums. So many useless posts polluting otherwise informative and interesting threads. Only on forums like this one you can find people complaining about a car that can do 0-60 in 4.1 seconds.
Go ones for a parental forum and then you know how messed up people really are. These guys are sane compared to that, that's why I registered after a month of reading this. Still, I agree about the fighting, it seems no one is willing to let others like what they want to like.

Sometimes I think people turn into neanderthals when cords are in the middle, it seems to give us the opportunity to act like punch on not well raised idiots, and stumping our foot is considered a method of arguing. And for ones, could someone write sorry, I was wrong?

But hey, we have our Northwest corner, let's keep this as a happy place, and only fight on tracks, and appreciate the loosing parties excuses, I for one have been making a list for a while, just not to run out of new ones!

Appreciate 0