View Single Post
      11-10-2020, 07:48 PM   #63
65fastback
Captain
Rep
Drives: every day

Quote:
Originally Posted by boss2k View Post
I loved all my previous M3s and the stingray, the stingray was a true sports car in terms of driving dynamics and suspension was smoother than my M3's , i had adjustable suspension in the Stingray and in touring mode you could just coast in it, very comfortable drive. Similarly it became stiffer in sports and track mode and the V8 sound on WOT was exhilarating. However i didn't like the steering feel and felt it was bit light. The stingray didnt look anything less than a ferrari from a distance , C7s are the best looking imo

Last month sold the stingray and got into a M2 Competition and the main reason was playful nature of the M2, it feels nimble and faster and love the car overall, steering feel and handling is the best in its class. M2 looks pretty cool too and fit and finish of BMW interior is better than a corvette

I owned a 18 Z51 C7 M7 for about a year it was ( is ) a great car. Very fun & easy to drive hard since its N/A, the LT1 makes torque everywhere so even in a manual its always in power.... sounded great with the stock NPP exhaust. I do miss it a little for those reasons.

However The cheapish chevy interior bugged me from the start, the styling is good but it always lets you know your inside a chevy... cheap materials everywhere and the interior road noise on the freeway was ridicules SO DAMN LOUD!
I hated all the attention the car got...some good and some bad.

My DCT m4 feel's every bit as quick & fast as the C7. and frankly F8X M cars are just nicer in every way than a chevy C7. Thats why they are known as being a "performance bargain"

Its been said ALOT but the M4 M3 may not be the best at any one thing but it is 2nd best at just about everything. No plans on getting out of my M4 it checks just about all the boxes for me.
Appreciate 2