View Single Post
      08-17-2014, 06:10 PM   #1
/// M sa
Major
Rep
Drives: F80 MG

1500 miles and...

So I started with a blown rear diff after two days and 200 miles of owning the car and BMW made it right by giving me a new car and waiting for it to go in production (same exact built except I added Led and top and side cameras).

Today, my neighbor and I decided to take the M3 to the back roads (he has a fully loaded M4 on order) and I can't say enough now impressed we were with the car (both drove my car). This one stretch of the back roads is empty and very scenic so it added to the experience. We all know the raw potential of the new M but you have to test it on windey roads. Driving 70+ around turns while the rear of the car was solidly planted and felt like it was glued to the road and coming out of the turns full speed was more than impressive. The chassis, the low end torque and the raw sound of the engine was and is unbelievable and I am absolutely in love with this car. It truly feels like a race car in a DD sedan (race car comment to be taken with a grain of salt), the car is nimble, feels light compared to e92 and the
Power delivery is just so god damn smooth. However, I do have to say that being a passenger in my own car while Collin was driving was a heart wrenching experience I guess it was a pay back for what I did to him while I was driving. We did take videos with my contour that wasn't installed on the dash (the base was left in my e90) and I wouldn't want to post it here as the language is R rated I will see if I can edit some of it later and post it.

If you are on the fence, get the F off it and go buy one. One of the best cars I have ever driven.

Last edited by /// M sa; 08-17-2014 at 06:22 PM..
Appreciate 0