View Single Post
      12-02-2021, 11:16 PM   #31
Redridge
Rep
Drives: F80 M3, 86 911, 17 Rubicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenGT View Post
If you can afford an M4 you need to take your child to Bmw driving school so he can learn how to properly drive his car. I can tell you right now the competition puts down 450 hp to the rear wheels and it doesn't take much to go sideways. A lot of young people have killed them selves almost in car accidents from going sideways or crash the car not understanding the amount of power this car has an amount of torque at this car has my suggestion spend two or $3000 and go to Bmw driving school.
+1 I have an 18 M3 Comp... just the other day, first time putting it in sports plus and it hit me... throttle control is a must with the amount of torque and RWD in this car. Even Porsche knows to put AWD in their turbos and thats back in the late 90's that has over 400+hp... and thats with all that weight in the back.

My kid turned 18 a few months ago... will I let him drive the M3, tough call. Yes, he's mature kid... BUT lacks experience. He doesn't know car behavior at speeds or how to listen to the butt dyno or even how quickly shit can go wrong... it boils down to seat time in this car. Its way to easy to light this car up. Maybe, Ill let him drive in day time only, in this case he can see the potholes better.
Appreciate 2
sonic1742.50
FrozenGT1116.50