Rep
Drives: G82 M4C X-Drive

Garage List
2022 G82 M4C X-Drive  [9.85]
2018 F80 M3 CS  [9.87]
2019 i3 BEV  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic17 View Post
Hey guys, first post here so please go easy on me.

I recently turned 18 and got a very nice scholarship to a college. As a result, I was given the opportunity to get an F82 2018 M4 that's arriving within a week from now. I have been driving for about a year now but it was in my mom's AWD Q5. I am wondering if I --a new but decent driver-- can control the power of the F82 as long as I don't act like a complete maniac. I should also mention, I am taking a track course from a European driving instructor I have had in the past while working towards my normal license so I will get a better understanding of how to control this car. I don't plan on flooring or drifting the car anytime soon as the main focus right now is getting some of the ladies while looking cool in the school parking lot. Your input on the subject would be very much appreciated!
If you are getting instruction on the track you are already 5 steps ahead of every other young driver out on the street. Know that this car CAN AND WILL KILL YOU AND/OR OTHER PEOPLE if you do not respect:

...that the public roads are not your playground
...that the car is more capable than you are, but will constantly try and kill you if you do something stupid
...the laws of physics
...traffic laws and regulations (bend, but don't break)
...that no one's life is worth showing off
...that you impress no one but mouth breathing idiots by hooning on a public road
...that you are slower than a better driver in a slower car

Here is an EXPERIENCED driver almost dying on the track:

2022 G82///M4 Competition X-Drive - KW-HAS, EBC Bluestuff, Millway Race Camber Plates, Cup2 Connect*, PSI High Flow Midpipe, Lightweight Front Lip, M Perf Flow Through Wing
Previous • 2018 F80 ///M3 CS • 2016 F80 ///M3
IG: Raging_G82
Appreciate 1
65fastback1137.00