04-26-2019, 08:52 AM   #6
David70
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 Z4M Coupe - 13 Cadillac ATS

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjoeyc23x View Post
So who should I be more upset with, BMW roadside for telling me the tow was complete and allowing my car to be left unattended with the keys in it unlocked for over 10 hours? Or the tow company for just giving up after they "couldn't find the car" and not following up with BMW or me.

/endrant
If you are looking to actually tell someone you are upset with what happened and hope they don't do this again you have to call BMW. You are BMW's customer, the tow truck company is being paid by BMW. Tow truck company knows you never were and likely never will be a customer of theirs so telling them anything is likely to not matter (I guess you can still tell them what you think but I can't see why they will really care). Tow truck company would like to get BMW's future tow business.

With all of these Roadside Assistance services I wonder who is really the company running them. If I was BMW/Lexus/MB or whoever I would much rather farm this out to someone else as it seems well outside of their standard business.