View Single Post
      04-20-2015, 01:01 AM   #13
evanescent03
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: '24 M3 CS; '22 GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocWeatherington View Post
Are these more a track pad or a daily driver, and have you noticed any benefits vs the OEM.
got 'em for the track. so far i haven't noticed a different with them aside from the notorious 'clunk' sound when changing direction (reverse/forward) as the pads move slightly it seems. they work fine so far, haven't used 'em enough to comment on dust but haven't heard a squeak out of them yet. *edit* day two they started squeaking ...

i'm hoping they don't fade like the stock's would definitely have had an issue (noticed slt fade at a [fast] autox on stock pads)

OEM are fine if you're just daily driving ... there may be some less-dust pads out there that improve that aspect from OEM, but i haven't searched for them because i don't care as much about that. OEM pads seem like a fine pad overall though!

i was a little suprised how much crap was in the brake lines after 6000 miles... dandruff looking flakes and small bubbles (air? water? both? i dunno)

Appreciate 1